Skip to main content

The Plus Katsastus inspection chain is 100% Finnish-owned, with more than 40 locations around Finland.

A vehicle must have valid motor vehicle liability insurance when it is registered. You can get motor insurance conveniently when you carry out a registration. You can also take out voluntary car insurance with us if you wish. We will provide you with a printout showing the contents and start dates of the insurance policies you have taken out for your vehicle – and you will be on the road in no time!

Motor vehicle liability insurance

Motor vehicle liability insurance is compulsory by law. Every motorised vehicle used in traffic must be insured. It covers personal injury to passengers in own vehicle and personal injury and damage to property caused to the other party. Damage to your own car is not covered by your car insurance, and for this you would need voluntary car insurance.

Car insurance or Casco

Car insurance covers the vehicle itself. In addition to direct damage to property, the insurance also covers other damage specified in the policy terms.

For more information on insurance, contact Plus Katsastus Oy’s partners.

  • A-Insurance for professional transportation operators
  • Fennia
  • If
  • LähiTapiola
  • Pohjantähti
  • Pohjola Vakuutus
  • POP Vakuutus
  • Turva